The best part about CSDC's Pet Licensing System is that it benefits not just you, but your society at large and pet owners in particular. Read how it does.
4 big gains for society from paperless animal licensing systems
- Automated pet licensing makes vaccinations mandatory. That guarantees protection against rabies for your pet, family and neighborhood.
- Allows your city to track the number of cats and dogs for health and safety concerns
- Provides funding for your city’s animal control
- Provides access to low-cost spay/neuter services for low-income residents in your area.
6 benefits of automated pet licensing that pet owners would love
- Automated pet licensing makes the entire licensing process easier and online for your customers
- Licensing pets acts as insurance. It enables animal control officers to get in touch with pet owners if the pet is lost.
- Automated pet licensing dramatically increases the chances of pet owners getting reunited with pets
- Paperless licensing establishes ownership of pets, especially when fellow citizens find lost pets
- Automated licensing generates funds. Which in turn provides food, shelter, and medical care for your pet, if or when it is lost.
- The more pets get licensed, the fewer pets in shelters and fewer that get euthanized.